urineFREE is a powerful odour & stain remover.
urineFREE will permanently remove and clean urine from carpets, fabric, wood floors, cement, tiles, porcelain, mattresses and get urine off all other surfaces guaranteed!
Urine, whether cat urine, dog urine or other urine, consists of urea, urochrome and uric acid crystals.
Most general cleaners only remove the water-soluble components of urine (urea and urochrome) but leave behind the non-soluble uric acid crystals that retain the urine stain and strong urine odour. These crystals attach to surfaces and are very difficult to dislodge. Any humidity or dampness will trigger the dormant crystals bringing back the urine smell. Please visit here for full instructions on how to use urineFREE.
The all in one urine remover
urineFREE removes the urine stain & smell for good. Other products don’t get to the uric acid crystals (the main culprit) and only mask the smell temporarily.
Because urineFREE actually removes the uric acid crystals instead of masking them, no to reapply to maintain results (unless new stains have happened).
urineFREE's bio-enzymatic formula "eats up" the urine and uric acid crystals whilst removing the urea and urochrome components, eliminating both the urine stain AND the urine odour for good.
Whether cat urine, dog urine or other urine, urineFREE removes all urine stains and urine odours, guaranteed!
Why use urineFREE to remove urine?
- urineFREE is guaranteed to remove all urine when used as directed or your money back!
- urineFREE is 20% more concentrated than other brands, meaning more effective urine removal!
- We have added additional bio-enzymes to urineFREE for even faster urine removal action!
- urineFREE now contains an even more powerful urine odour counteractant for immediate relief from urine odours!
- urineFREE is environmentally friendly!
Dog Urine, Cat Urine - urineFREE Removes ALL Urine Stains Guaranteed!
Urine is urine!
urineFREE is a high quality bio-enzymatic urine removal product that will clean and remove ALL urine odours and urine stains whether dog urine, cat urine, other pet urine or animal urine including rabbit, ferret, possum, horse to name a few. urineFREE will even work human urine for those occassionally accidents around the home.
Better yet urineFREE contains no harsh or hazardous ingredients, is bio-degradable and environmentally friendly so is safe to use around our furry friends!
Why does urineFREE work?
Urine, whether cat urine, dog urine or other urine including human urine, consists of urea, urochrome and uric acid crystals. Most general cleaners only remove the water-soluble components of urine (urea and urochrome) but leave behind the non-soluble uric acid crystals that retain the urine stain and strong urine odour. These crystals attach to surfaces and are very difficult to dislodge. Any humidity or dampness will trigger the dormant crystals bringing back the urine smell. urineFREE’s bio-enzymatic formula eats up the urine and uric acid crystals whilst removing the urea and urochrome components, eliminating both the urine stain AND the urine odour for good. urineFREE contains no harsh or hazardous ingredients, is biodegradable and environmentally friendly and is safe to use around humans and animals. :
Great to use it around the home
Urine Black Light Detector
Many urine stains are invisible to the naked eye, yet certainly not to the nose. However, the source of the smell can often be difficult to trace. Urine Black Light Detector solves this problem. Using LED light technology, similar to that used by Police Forensic Officers, the pocket size torch will fluoresce dried urine in a darkened room, making it easy to identify and treat the right area.
How does urineFREE work?
Urine stains and odours are something we deal with on a daily basis. Whether you’re a pet owner, toilet training a toddler, working in healthcare, carpet cleaning or the transportation industry, urine stains and odours can become unhygienic, foul-smelling problems, if left untreated.
To understand urine’s potency and why it can be so difficult to clean up, we need to understand that urine contains non-soluble uric acid crystals, which present the biggest challenge to removing urine from surfaces and fabrics.
These crystals embed themselves into any surface and are resistant to even the toughest general cleaning products. It is these crystals that are left behind that retain the stain and the lingering urine smell.
Unlike general cleaners, urineFREE has a unique bio-enzymatic formula which digests these urine deposits, including the uric acid crystals, eliminating both the urine stain AND the urine odour for good.
urineFREE will clean and remove ALL urine odours and stains whether it be dog, cat or other animal urine as well as human urine for those occasional accidents.
urineFREE will permanently remove urine from almost all soft surfaces, such as carpets, fabrics and mattresses, as well as hard surfaces including timber, ceramic, marble and concrete. It is also highly effective with removing urine from synthetic grass and outside areas.
urineFREE is water-based so will do no more damage to surfaces, such as wood, carpets or upholstery than water would. It contains no harsh or hazardous ingredients, is biodegradable and environmentally friendly and is perfectly safe to use around humans and animals.
Urine Removal - How to remove urine stains & urine odours
Don’t use cleaning products that don't clean urine!
• Never use chemical-based cleaners or deodorisers when treating urine stains. These coat & encapsulate the urine acid crystals making it difficult for urineFREE to penetrate and remove all the urine.
• If other products have been used prior to urineFREE, sponge out as much of the previous products as possible with clean water, air dry and then apply urineFREE to the urine affected area to treat the urine stain and source of the urine odour.
Treating urine in carpets
• If you can, pull back the carpet & treat the urine located under the carpet & in the underlay and sub floor. This will speed up the process.• If you can’t pull pack the carpet you will need to bleed the urine to the surface and that takes time, persistence & enough product.
• Note: Often urine stains will become darker and the urine odour stronger on the first treatment. This is common. Repeat treatments until the urine odour vanishes and the colour lightens.
• In some cases the uric acid crystals can burn a carpet as indicated by leaving brown flecks in a carpet. This is irreversible without the aid of a professional carpet restorer.
Treating urine in floors:
• Black spots on wood floors often indicate that the urine has had a chemical reaction with the wood.• Treat these spots until the spots turn grey.
• Once the urine has been removed from the floor, if the grey spots are unacceptable sand back the spots to its original colour and re-varnish.
Using enough urine remover to remove all urine stains and urine odours
• Make sure you have enough urineFREE to completely remove the urine. If the urine stain is made by an animal and the animal has repeatedly returned to the same spot there could be a large accumulation of urine and associated urine stains and urine odours. urineFREE must come into contact with all the urine to completely clean and remove the urine.
• urineFREE is not a spray and wipe product and requires dwell time to guarantee complete urine removal.