End of Tenancy Clean
End of Tenancy Cleaning
Do you want your bond back ? Then leave your end of tenancy cleaning up to Cleansmart
We have been doing these cleans since 2004 and we know what landlords require.
We will always send you a detailed quote of what you require before the work commences
What is an end of tenancy clean?
This is an important type of cleaning and essential to be undertaken before a new tenant moves and before you move out. This is also the leading cause of accommodation deposit disputes between tenants and landlords at the end of their contract.
In simple terms, it gives landlords security that the property is spotless and disinfected before new tenants move in.
- Cleaning and disinfecting or dusting items such as: front doors, skirting boards, around light fittings, around ceiling lights and lights, deep cleaning of tiles and taps.
- Cleaning of appliances if required which could include ovens and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer etc
- Carpet cleaning: Hot water steam extraction and deep cleaning carpet throughout the house, stain treatment if required
- Cleaning of Windows inside and out, including tracks.
- Cleaning and disinfecting furniture items: cupboards (inside and out), bookcases, shelves, bed frames and more ( If furnished )
- Thorough vacuum with our hyper vacuum ( great for people with allergies ) and a deep hot mop: pull out all furniture and appliances to remove all dust, debris and stains ( if able to).
- Deep clean of kitchen and bathroom's: including cupboards inside and out, bathroom traps deep cleaned and disinfected, toilets cleaned and disinfected, polishing the stainless steel, fans.
This is a good clean for your property for your next tenant or owner, so they don’t have to worry about this